Universal Mobility Coach System (UMCS)
The Universal Mobility COACH system is designed for ACTIVE Rehabilitation, to promote higher levels of mobility
- 13 slings in ONE SYSTEM.
- One size that will fit patients from children weighing 60lbs to adults weighing 400lbs for sit to stand and for ambulation.
- Multiple adjustments allow you to get a good fit with patients of various body types and shapes
- Wipe down feature allows you to use with many patients with one sling.
- New applications for Rehabilitation that have never been available before!
See how others are using the UMCS!
Share YOUR videos of innovative uses showing how YOU have been inspired to achieve better Outcomes with your patients.
How to use the UMCS
#1: Safety (Must watch before using UMCS)
#3: Orientation to your UMCS
#4: Core Concepts
#5: Thigh support
#6: Attaching to a lift
#7: Transitional movements
#8: 4 point application
#9: Bungee Gait Assist
#10: W formation
Contact Inspire Outcomes today for:
- Solutions to bridge the gaps between Safety and
- Consultation on finding solutions to ergonomic/
training/education barriers and
innovative teaching tools and solutions.
For more information or a quote please contact email@example.com or call us at (989) 751-2891